v3.0 Demo & Download
Here you can view the live demo and download the BlogNews theme. This is a FREE child theme for the Genesis framework.
BlogNews requires Genesis 1.9+ and WordPress 3.5+ in order to run.
Standard Genesis Features
- 6 different layouts
- custom header
- custom background
- custom widgets
- feature images
- 5 content column classes
- widgetized footer
- intuitive theme panel
- powerful SEO options – no need for plugins
BlogNews Theme Features
- Built on a 1100px CSS Grid
- 8 colour schemes – Aqua, Bronze, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red and the default Blue
- Google fonts
- support for Genesis Responsive Slider, Genesis eNews Extended and Genesis Tabs
- 6 different content box styles to choose from
- 11 different gradient buttons
- 6 custom widget areas
- post formats
- Genesis Box
- single post navigation
- widgetized 404 error page
- responsive layout
- internationalized – ready for translation
BlogNews is released under the GPL License.
· License: GNU General Public License v2.0
· License URI: http://www.opensource.org/licenses/gpl-license.php
Updated changelog may be viewed at Google Code.
Bug reports can be filed at either:
- Google Code – http://code.google.com/p/blog-news/issues/list
- GitHub – https://github.com/lenkutchma/BlogNews/issues
This theme is offered without support and is intended for users who are knowledgeable with WordPress and the Genesis Framework.
To download from Google click the button that says D/L Google. To download from GitHub click the button that says D/L GitHub.
The themes are available in ZIP format. Additionally, themes can be downloaded from Google via an SVN client or from GitHub via a Git client.